Waterway Power Defender 165 Variable-Speed Pump - PD-VSC165
The Waterway Power Defender 165 Variable-Speed Pump PD-VSC165 features user-friendly programming, the option of mounting your controls away from the pump and a display that can be viewed in any light. The Power Defender 165 is compliant with all energy legislation and meets Title 20 and Title 24 regulations. You also have the ability to install and program an additional load such as a booster pump or chlorine generator that can run from your pump controls. A built in 7 day timer, freeze protection and super quiet operation comes standard. Waterway designs engineers and produce the Power Defender 165 pump in the USA using only the highest grade and UL approved materials.
- Variable-Speed Pool Pump
- 1.65 Total Horsepower
- Full Variable Speed (600-3450 RPM)
- Pump is pressure testable up to 50 PSI
- User-friendly programming
- Optional off-board mounting of controls
- Ability to install and program additional load (booster pump, chlorine generator etc.)
- Display is easy to view in any light
- 2" Swivel Pump unions included
- Compliant with all energy legislation
- Meets Title 20 and Title 24 regulations
- Super quiet operation
- Built-in freeze protection
- 230 Volt
- Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.