Waterco's award winning MultiCyclone 12 - 200371 is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filter’s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged. Incoming water enters hydro-cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect. The sediment is spun out to the hydro-cyclone's wall, and then spirals down to the sediment chamber. The filtered water migrates towards the center of the hydro-cyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through the outlet. Accumulation of sediment can be visibly monitored through the MultiCyclon's clear sediment chamber.
The MultiCyclone is easily cleaned by opening the valve. Only 4 gallons of water is discharged to clean the MultiCyclone. It is easy to install and fits to most existing filtration systems. There are no moving parts to wear out and replace.
- 1st Stage Centrifugal Water Filtration
- Minimizes filter maintenance and saves water
- No filter media to clean or replace
- Suitable for new and existing installations
- Improves pool water circulation
- Enhances the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in floor cleaning system
- Allows effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
- Quick fit unions for easy installation
- 1" Sediment purge valve for easy removal of debris
- Working by the centrifugal force principle is ecological filter
- There is no moving parts, do not use electricity. main filter pump (sand or cartridge filter) is mounted between
- The retention of particles up to 60 microns 100% and the retention of particles between 60 and 40 microns provides 85% success
- 2.4 to 18 m³/h flow
- 3.5 bar pressure
- Brand: Waterco
- Item: Centrifugal Pre-Filter
- Type: Multicyclo MC 12 Model
- Connection Size: 0.5 mm Dia
- Cyclones: 12
- Plumbing: 1-1/2"
- Minimum Flow: 10 Gallons Per Minute
- Maximum Flow: 79 Gallons Per Minute
- Maximum Pool Size:14,500 Gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 50 psi
How It Works:
- Incoming water enters 12 hydro cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect.
- The sediment is spun out to the hydro cyclone’s wall, and then spirals down to the sediment chamber.
- The filtered water migrates towards the centre of the hydro cyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through the outlet.
- Accumulation of sediment can be visibly monitored through the MultiCyclone’s clear sediment chamber.
- Note: The MultiCyclone is designed to filter sediment that is heavier than water, floating debris cannot be filtered out by centrifugal filtration.