Unicel Filter Cartridges - 6CH-940
As a leader in the pool and spa industry for more than 30 years, Unicel produces reliable, superior filter cartridges.
Made of high-quality, long-lasting Reemay, these cartridges are made to maximize dirt-holding capacity, resist chemicals, and provide superior cleanability. Sharp, uniform pleat folds optimize flow and minimize pressure while more space between pleats offers full use of the pleat surface. Specially placed pleat support bands maintain this space between pleats for excellent filtration and easier cleaning. End caps are produced to the highest standard designs and specifications required by the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for a proper fit and seal. A single-piece core provides the best structural integrity, while strategically placed off-set round openings optimize flow and strength. The structural integrity of longer filters is secured by a core support. Filters are clearly marked with their part number to make re-ordering a breeze.
- High-quality, long-lasting Reemay material
- Maximized dirt-holding capacity
- Chemical resistant
- Superior cleanability
- Uniform, evenly spaced pleats for optimum flow and minimum pressure
- Full pleat surface use
- Pleat support bands
- Clearly marked part numbers on end caps
- Meets highest OEM standards
- Single-piece core
- Strategic off-set round openings throughout core
- Core support for longer filters
- O.D. 6"
- Length: 8-1/4"
- Top: Semi-circular Handle
- Bottom: 1-1/2" SAE Thread
- Area: 45 sq. ft.
- Weight: 3 oz
Also Known As:
- Unicel 6CH-940
- Filbur FC-0359
- Pleatco PWW50P3
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.