Taylor Silver Nitrate Reagent 3/4 oz. - R-0718-A
Taylor Silver Nitrate Reagent 3/4 oz. - R-0718-A has a bottle size of 3/4 ounce. These reagents are designed to provide accurate and easy to read results.It is used for testing sodium chloride with Taylor Salt Kits.
- Brand: Taylor
- Item: Silver Nitrate Reagent
- Container Size: 3/4 oz.
- Container Type: Dropper Bottle
- Application: For water testing
- Boiling Point: 212 deg. F (100 deg. C)
- Chemical Composition: 75-85% Deionized Water, 15-25% Silver Nitrate
- Color: Clear
- Form: Liquid
- Odor: Odorless
- PH Range: 3.8
- Range: 10 mL Sample, 1 drop = 200 ppm NaCl
- Relative Density: 1.00 g/cm3
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Solubility: Soluble in All Proportions
- Specific Gravity: 1.00
- Standards Approvals: 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Storage Temperature: 36-85 deg. F (2-29 deg. C)
- Vapor Density: 0.6
- Vapor Pressure: 17 mm Hg
- VOC Content: 85%
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.