Taylor 0.75 oz Orthotolidine Reagent - R-0600-A-DB
The Taylor 0.75 oz Orthotolidine Reagent R-0600-A-DB is specifically formulated to work with a test cell of a certain volume. It is helpful to know the reagent number when reordering.
- Pool Water Testing
- Orthotolidine Reagent
- Specifically formulated to work with a test cell of a certain volume
- 0.75 fluid oz.
- Brand: Taylor
- Item: Orthotolidine Reagent
- Application: For water testing
- Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 3/4 oz
- Container Type: Dropper Bottle
- Chemical Composition: 90-99% Deionized Water, 5-10% Hydrochloric Acid, 0.1-1% Orthotolidine
- Color: Clear to Light Yellow
- Odor: Odorless
- Boiling Point: 212 deg F (100 deg C)
- PH Range: 0.01
- Relative Density: 1.03 g/cm3
- Shelf Life: 1 year
- Solubility: Soluble in All Proportions
- Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Standards Approvals: 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Storage Temperature: 36-85 deg F (2-29 deg C)
- Vapor Density: 0.6
- Vapor Pressure: 17 mm Hg
- VOC Content: 99%
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.