Taylor Cyanuric Acid Reagent - R-0013-G-4
Taylor Cyanuric Acid Reagent - R-0013-G-4 is the essential product to maintain your swimming pool's water integrity. Enjoy worry-free thoughts as to how your water status in the pool is swimming-conducive safe.
Customers from every water-testing sector have spoken, and Taylor has responded with an expansive selection of professionally manufactured specialty test kits for every job. With industry-leading innovation and quality built into every kit, there is never a need to own multiple test kits or reagents that you won’t use. You’ll never have to choose between accuracy and convenience—they’re always packaged together, in every water test kit.
- Application : For water testing
- Boiling Point : 212 deg F
- Chemical Composition : 90-99% Dihydrogen Oxide, 0.1-5% Melamine, 0.1-5% Other Components Below Reportable Levels
- Color : Clear
- Container Size : 1 gal
- Form : Liquid
- Item : Cyanuric Acid Reagent
- Odor : Odorless
- PH Range : 5.8
- Relative Density : 1.00 g/cc
- Shelf Life : 1-Year
- Solubility : Soluble in All Proportions
- Specific Gravity : 1.00
- Standards Approvals : 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Storage Temperature : 36-85 deg F (2-29 deg C)
- Vapor Density : 0.6
- Vapor Pressure : 17 mm Hg
- VOC Content : 0.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.