Taylor 3 DPD Reagent 3/4 oz - R-0003-A
Taylor DPD #3 Reagent 3/4 oz - R-0003-A is a replacement reagent for various Taylor pool water testing kits. Having proper test kit supplies on hand are essential to proper pool maintenance and care. Specifically formulated that provides you with accurate pool chemistry testing results of your swimming pool water on a regular basis.
- Sanitizer tests are titrations to help eliminate color-matching problems.
- Specifically formulated to work with a test cell of a certain volume.
- Great for reading low and high levels.
- Brand: Taylor
- Item: DPD Reagent #3
- Application: For water testing
- Boiling Point: 212 deg F
- Chemical Composition: 70-80% Deionized Water, 10-20% Potassium Iodide, 0.01-0.1% Other Components Below Reportable Levels
- Color: Clear
- Container Size: 3/4 oz
- Container Type: Dropper Bottle
- Form: Liquid
- Odor: Odorless
- PHRange: 7.6
- Relative Density: 1.07 g/cc
- Shelf Life: 1-Year
- Solubility: Soluble in All Proportions
- Specific Gravity: 1.07
- Standards Approvals: 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Storage Temperature: 36-85 deg F (2-29 deg C)
- Vapor Density: 0.6
- Vapor Pressure: 17 mm Hg
- VOC Content: 0.8
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.