Pentair MasterTemp 125,000 BTU Heater - 461058 is designed for smaller bodies of water such as above-ground pools up to 15,000 gallons of water. It comes with all of the great features found on larger in-ground pool heaters and has the highest efficiency of any heater in its class at 83%. The digital display is easy to use and has a information-rich display and control pad. The display can also be rotated to place it front and center for any installation orientation.
The MasterTemp heater is engineered for super-quiet operation and wont intrude on your poolside leisure time. A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
Compare energy efficiency ratings and you'll find MasterTemp heater at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together. With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and push-button, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- High-performance, affordable heating with premium features.
- 82% energy efficiency is highest in its class.
- 1-1/2 Inch plumbing, ideal for smaller bodies of water up to 15,000 gal.
- Pre-mixed combustion technology for ultra-fast heat-up.
- Rotating digital display - the first in its price category - provides fast, easy. access for programming and monitoring..
- Certified for low NOx emissions.
- Certified for outdoor and indoor - vented installations.
- Brand: Pentair
- Sub Brand: MasterTemp 125
- Item: Heater without Cord
- Cabinet Depth: 29.43 Inch
- Cabinet Height: 23 Inch
- Cabinet Width: 21 Inch
- Type: High Performance
- Control Type: Digital
- Amperage Draw: 15 A
- BTUH Input: 125000
- Flow Rate: 70 gpm
- Frequency Rating: 60 Hz
- Gas Connection: 3/4 Inch
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Standards Approvals: Eco-Select
- Voltage Rating: 120/240 VAC
- Water Connection: 1-1/2 Inch