Hayward Filter with Power Flo Matrix 1.5 HP Pump - W3S180T93S
Hayward Filter w/ PowerFlo Matrix 1 1/2 Horsepower Pump W3S180T93S (also known as S180T93S). PowerFlo Matrix™ features an industrial-size strainer basket to collect a lot of debris without a lot of maintenance. It’s there to collect and protect. The high-quality Noryl® impeller offers wide openings to prevent leaf and debris clog.
While this pump is impressively equipped, the PowerFlo Matrix is also very efficient. It has a heat-resistant, double-size seal and a protected rear-mounted switch for high energy efficiency. Plus, its heavy-duty, high-performance motor provides years of trouble-free operation thanks to an integrated automatic thermal overload protector.
Want to install it horizontally? Fine. Want to install it vertically? No problem. The PowerFlo Matrix™ from Hayward adapts to your needs, converting from horizontal to vertical orientation at the press of a button.
PowerFlo Matrix offers a quick-connect/disconnect intake and discharge connection to speed things along. Plus, the C-Clip Connector lets you disengage the strainer housing in a matter of seconds. And an integral drain plug makes for easy winterization. Add to that a durable, corrosion-proof housing, and you have a pump designed for long-term performance.
Pro Series Sand Filters are high performance, totally corrosion-proof filters that blend superior flow characteristics and features with ease of operation. The Pro Series represents the very latest in sand filter technology and will provide clear, sparkling water for years to come. Efficient, multi-lateral under-drain assembly with precision engineered, self-cleaning laterals gives totally balanced flow and backwashing. Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the entire sand bed for maximum use of the filtration area.
High-rate sand filters use a special filter sand, normally .45 to .55 mm (also known as pool grade #20 silica sand), because it has sharp edges that separate particles, allowing filtration to take place. They operate on the basis of "depth" filtration where dirt is driven through the sand bed and trapped in the spaces between the sand particles. Initially, a clean sand bed removes larger particles, and then, as the bed starts to load up with dirt, the filter removes finer particles. The sand can be cleaned by backwashing which involves reversing water flow through the filter to the "waste" line. All Hayward sand filters with Top Mount valves features 7 position options that make pool maintenance and filter cleaning easy and convenient.
- Above-Ground Swimming Pools
- Energy-efficient, protected rear mounted switch
- Heat-resistant, double-sized seal for long-lasting efficiency
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for years of operation
- High quality Noryl impeller with wide openings to prevent clogging by leaves and debris
- Largest strainer basket for large debris collection with minimal maintenance
- Power-Flo Matrix Pump
- C-Clip Connector with a 1.5 Inch Inlet/Outlet
- Horizontal/vertical discharge feature -- simply converts from vertical to horizontal discharge orientation with the press of a button
- Integral drain plug for easy winterization of pump
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for years of dependable service and all-weather performance
- Filter Control Valve - SP0714T
- 1 year limited Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.