Goulds 1 HP 230V 2 Wire Sub with CentriPro Motor - 25GS10422C
Goulds 1 HP 230V 2 Wire Sub with CentriPro Motor - 25GS10422C is powered by a 4" CentriPro motor sized for installation in 4" diameter or larger water wells. Designed with a stainless steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance, this pump model has two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience.
- Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand handling design.
- Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of FDA compliant glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge head/check valve made of cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation.
- Motor adapter made of cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor.
- Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
- Stainless steel casing is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hexagonal shaft design for positive impeller drive.
- Proprietary engineered polymer bearing is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear.
- Enclosed upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Two-wire PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) motor design is quieter than split-phase, 2-wire motors.
- Capacitor reduces pulsation noise.
- Capacitor built-in and hermetically sealed.
- Built-in surge arrestor is provided on single phase motors.
- Stainless steel splined shaft.
- Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- CSA certified.
- UL 778 recognized.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.