Eco-Matic Salt Water Sanitizer EcoSalt - MES13USA110
This (Eco-Matic Ecosalt Salt Water Sanitizer) is a salt chlorination system with reverse polarity cells that is applicable for small to medium, residential or commercial pools. This system provides simple operation that is economical in an attractive and compact unit. It is conditioned to perform at the top of its class, and features state of the art sanitizing technology.
Enjoy effective disinfection all day long and all year round, effectively eliminating bacteria, algae and chloromines. The chlorine generator produces mildly salted water which is pleasant for swimmers, and you won't have to deal with any more red eyes, dry itchy skin or smelly swimwear.
This features a durable cell with a hinged door for easy access. Exerts 13 grams to 26 grams of salt output per hour which is less expensive and less harmful than chemicals. This is an extremely convenient device that is easy to operate and will turn your spa or pool water into clean, sparkling water.
- Sanitized salt water chlorination
- For small to medium residential or commercial pools and spas
- User friendly, intuitive controls for simple setup and operation
- Self cleaning reverse polarity cell
- LED indicators to display cell production, ""Low Salt,"" and ""No Flow.""
- No need to store and handle pool chemicals, no chlorine odor or itchy, red eyes or irritated skin.
- Mildly salty water that is soft and gentle on skin, as well as therapeutic and beneficial for the body.
- Will eliminate the need to continually purchase expensive chlorine chemicals.
- Sanitizing is automatic and will eliminate manual chemical dosing
- Fully automated control system
- Output of 0.66 Pounds of chlorine per day (13 Grams per Hour)
- Input Voltage: 110 Volts
- Power Supply Enclosure: Height: 12.3"", Width: 9.25"", Depth: 5.12"", Mounting Holes: 2.6"" (from center to center)
- Cell Housing: Height: 4.13"", Width: 10.6"", Diameter: 3.15"", Inlet/Outlet: 1.97"", Plumbing Holes: 7.48"" (from center to center)
Maximum Pool Size:
- Cool Climate: 17,000 Gallons
- Temperate Climate: 11,000 Gallons
- Hot Climate: 7,000 Gallons
- Be sure that the cell plate surfaces are completely immersed, otherwise damage will occur and reduced cell life will result.
- In areas with hard water, reverse polarity cell systems may require occasional manual cleaning.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.