The CMP (Custom Molded Products) Pool Defender Compact Zinc Anode with Wire and 2" x 2.5" Plumbing 25810-400-050 is attached to the bonding wire to help defend against electrolysis in swimming pools. Zinc Anodes help to protect metal corrosion such as handrails, lights, equipment components etc. due to electrolysis issues. This is especially common in pools with salt chlorine generators.
Preventing damage from salt water sanitation systems is a key step in building a quality modern pool. Protect the pool from galvanic corrosion with an NEC Approved water bonding device.
- Compact design
- Can be plumbed to 2" or 2-1/2" Plumbing
- Protects all metal parts against the effects of electrolysis.
- The clear lid and removable lid design allows the anode to be easily replaced when depleted.
- 4 Feet of solid copper ground wire
- A must for salt water pools. (Salt Chlorine Generators)
- Brand: CMP (Custom Molded Products)
- Sub Brand: Pool Defender
- Item: Zinc Anode & Water Bond Compact Design
- Connection Size: 2 Inches x 2 1/2 Inches
- Connection Type: Socket
- Standards Approvals: UL-1081, UL-1563, CSA C22.2-218.1, NEC2008 680.26(C)