Custom Molded Products Pool Defender Compact Sacrificial Zinc Anode 2" x 2.5 Plumbing - 25810-400-050
Custom Molded Products Pool Defender Compact Sacrificial Zinc Anode 2" x 2.5 Plumbing 25810-400-050 is attached to the bonding wire to help defend against electrolysis in swimming pools. Zinc Anodes help to protect metal corrosion such as handrails, lights, equipment components etc. due to electrolysis issues. This is especially common in pools with salt chlorine generators.
Preventing damage from salt water sanitation systems is a key step in building a quality modern pool. Protect the pool from galvanic corrosion with an NEC Approved water bonding device.
- Compact design
- Can be plumbed to 2" or 2-1/2" Plumbing
- Protects all metal parts against the effects of electrolysis.
- The clear lid and removable lid design allows the anode to be easily replaced when depleted.
- 4 Feet of solid copper ground wire
- A must for salt water pools. (Salt Chlorine Generators)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.