Waterway Crystal Water D.E. Filter - 570-0048-07
Waterway Crystal Water D.E. Filter - 570-0048-07 are designed to improve flow, reduce noise and filter particles as small as 3 to 5 microns (a grain of table salt is approximately 100 microns), creating one of the most effective pool filters on the market. The 2-1/2" internal piping works to reduce unwanted noise and improve your pools systems flow rate which will mean less time needed to run your pool and lower energy costs.
The lid features two handles for easy removal and the filter tank has a large 2" bottom clean out port for quick draining and eliminates the need to remove the grids from the filter housing for routine cleanings. The housing is made from fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for superior strength and includes a tamper-proof clamp.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene body for superior strength.
- Convertible to cartridge by simply changing internals.
- "Multi-Handle" design.
- Heavy duty tamper-proof clamp.
- Industry-proven D.E. grids.
- "Start-Service" dial on stainless steel pressure gauge.
- 1-1/2 Inch bottom clean out port.
- 2-1/2 Inch high-temperature PVC slide valve.
- 2-1/2 Inch x 2 Inch multi-port valve.
- 2-1/2 Inch internal piping.
- Brand: Waterway Plastics
- Sub Brand: Crystal Water
- Item: D.E. Filter
- Design Flow Rate: 96 gpm
- Filter Control Valve: Multi-Port Valve
- Filtration Area: 48 sq.-ft.
- Turnover: 34560 gal at 6 hrs. 46080 gal at 8 hrs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.