AquaChek White -Salt Test Strips - 561140A
AquaChek White -Salt Test Strips - 561140A The quick and easy way to test your pool water! The 561140A AquaChek White Salt Test Titrators are ideal for those homeowners who have salt chlorine generators. These salt test strips measure the salt (sodium chloride) levels from 400 to 7000 ppm. By keeping your pool’s salt at the correct levels you can rest assured knowing that your salt generator will be able to produce the proper levels of chlorine needed to keep your water clean.
This item will include Multi-lingual packaging – English, French, and Spanish and includes a free water chemistry insert with directions in 12 additional languages: Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish and Turkish.
Storage: Keep the strips in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight and be sure to leave the packet of drying agent in the bottle.
- Easy to Use
- Accurate Results
- 10 Strips per Bottle
- Tests Salt Levels from 400-7000 ppm
- Multi-lingual Instructions
- Container Type: Bottle
- For Use With: Salt Generator Systems
- Includes: Water Chemistry Insert with Directions in 12 Additional Languages: Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish and Turkish
- Item: Salt Titrator
- Packaging Quantity: 10 Strips/Bottle, 12 Blister Cards/Case
- Range: 400 to 7000 ppm
- Sub brand: Aquacheck
- Testing Parameter: Salt (as Sodium Chloride)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.