With Aquabot Turbo T2+ there's no need to mess with long sloppy hoses or break out the vacuum pole, and it doesn't matter if the wind blew dirt in the pool or it rained just after the pool was cleaned, because all you have to do is drop ""T2"" into the pool and press a button. That's it! Nothing is more reliable or capable. Relax and go about your day knowing that within just one hour or less your family and friends can enjoy automatic protection with the healthiest swimming water and cleanest pool possible.
- An internal, microprocessor-guided drive motor and directional clutch direct T2+ to systematically clean any residential pool up to 50' in length from floor to waterline and everything in between without wasting time trying to ""learn your pool"", repeatedly cleaning the same area or missing spots altogether.
- T2+'s intelligent efficiency reduces as much as 85% of the wear and tear other cleaners incur and cleans pools up to 5 hours faster, which translates into less operating hours and cost, greater reliability and lower maintenance needs.
- Rotating quad-brush system with patented flexi-flap design scrubs loose waterline build up and breaks down large debris without warping.
- Patented power-washing jets flush sand, silt, algae and bacteria out from corners, creases, seams and surface pores where brushes can't reach.
- A powerful built-in pump motor vacuums in and circulates 5000 gallons of water per hour, increasing water circulation, reducing energy costs and cleaning without the pool's filter or booster pumps to provide the healthiest swimming environment. In fact, using your eco-friendly Aquabot Turbo T2+ can reduce your pool filter's operation time by as much as 25%, decrease heat pumps or solar blanket usage and reduce chemical consumption by up to 30%.
- Front and rear vacuum ports avoid clogging and accesses dirt located at the furthest edges of the pool, sucking everything into its internal filter bag with no hoses required.
- The reusable micro filter bag boasts the largest holding capacity available to trap everything from large leaves and twigs to coins, gum, hair, sand, silt, algae and bacteria ten times smaller than what most pool filters can remove, allowing less cleaning and healthier swimming.
- Includes cleaner caddy for easy transportation to and from the pool.
With Aquabot Turbo T2+ you get:
- Quad brush system loosens stubborn debris
- Power washing jets clean where brushes can't
- Offset vacuum ports for clog-free operation
- Largest capacity reusable filter - more debris with less cleanings
- Industry's healthiest filtration and water circulation
- Convenient pool cleaning at the touch of a button
- Best warranty and support network in the industry
- Maintenance cost savings of up to 50% (chemicals, water, energy)
- Designed For: All Surface Types Most Shapes Floors, Walls, Some Stairs (Including 90° angles).
- Pool Size (maximum size): Up to 50' Any Configuration.
- 1 Hour Cleaning Time (most pools).
- Timer Auto Shut-Off: 1 to 7 Hours Digital Customizable.
- Debris Intake Ports: 2 Offset; clogless operation / Customizable; 1"" x 5"" to 1.5"" x 5"".
- Suction Port Depths: Customizable; 3 Depths.
- Adjustable Port Velocity.
- Filtration Particulate Size (microns): Down to 2 Microns. (A grain of salt is 100 microns).
- Filter Max Debris Holding Capacity of 34 Quarts.
- Raised Surface Obstacle Avoidance: Never Stuck Rollers.
- Swivel Cable Length / Diameter: 60' Long 1/2"" Diameter Thermoplastic Rubber.
- Drive Motor: High Performance; Brushless / Individually Sealed.
- Drive Feature: Indirect Motor - Belt
- Drive Tracks: Patented G-Tooth (Cleaner Body Protection)
- Guidance Mechanism: Directional Guidance Float Handle Locking Positions (waterline movements) 3; 2 Diagonal, 1 Center (slow, fast, stationary).
- Cleans approx 6800 Sq. Ft. Per Hour.
- Pump Motor: High Performance; Brushless / Individually Sealed.
- 5000 Gallons Per Hour Filtration / Circulation Rate.
- Cleaner Weight: 16.75
- Operating Voltage: 30v AC
- Brushing Mechanism: Quad Dual Motor Driven DeepClean Flexi-Flap.
- Hydro Scrubbing Mechanism: Patented Power Wash / HydroScrubbing.
- Power Supply: StayCool All Weather Resistant.
- ETL listed to UL Standards: Yes: Entire Product Cleaner, Cord, Power Supply.
- Manufacturers Warranty: 4 Years / 300 Cycles Prorated.