AquaBot Aquamax X1 Pool Cleaner - AQMAX1
The Aquamax robotic pool cleaner is used for smaller commercial pools that are up to about 50' feet in length. This robot uses active scrubbing brushes and can clean the pool floor and walls. It will clean 6,500 square feet per hour and will filter 4,330 gallons per hour. The clean cycle can be set to 1 hour, 1-1/2 hours or 2 hours. The top loading large filter baskets make the robot easy to clean and easy to maintain. The robot uses Aqua SmartSystem technology to determine the most efficient cleaning pattern. It uses a commercial grade pump motor and has a single drive motor. The Aqua Caddy is handy and makes for easy storage and simple transportation.
Ask a Question
- For commercial pools that are up to 50' in length
- Durable design with drive track, active scrub brushes and support wheels
- Cleans pool floor and walls
- Clean cycles programmable for 1, 1-1/2, or 2 hours
- Top loading filter baskets
- Easy to clean and easy to maintain
- Aqua SmartSystem technology for efficient cleaning pattern
- Commercial grade pump motor
- Single drive motor
- Aqua Caddy Cart Included
- Easy to store and transport
- Kink Resistant Cable: 75'
- Cleans: 6,500 Square Feet Per Hour
- Filters: 4,330 Gallons Per Hour
- Cleaning Pattern: Aqua SmartSystem
- Motor Voltage: 24 Volts
- Pump Voltage: 24 Volts
- Filter Type: Cartridge / Top Access
- Filter Porosity: 50 Microns
- Voltage Input: 120 Volts / 60 Hertz
- Voltage Output: 24 Volts
- Wattage: 230 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 45 Pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 20"" X 20"" X 21""
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.