AO Smith Century Centurion Series 2 HP Frame Motor C-Face - ST1202
This is the first full line of upgraded pool motors... the "best of the best" from Century.
- Centurion Series Conservationist Energy Efficient Motor
- No-adjust start switch that is rated for over one million cycles for motor longevity
- Unique electrical design with a unique, advanced cooling system that helps extend the life of the motor
- Heavy-duty shaft made from 303-grade stainless steel helps prevent corrosion
- EZ wrench access that doesn't require the removal of the wiring compartment canopy
- Angled terminal makes wiring connections a breeze
- Patented voltage change dial for easy voltage selection
- Patented bonding lug for easy ground connections
- Patented bearing lock clip for assured bearing retention
- All motors are rated 115/208-230 +/-10% volts to handle voltage variations throughout the US and Canada
- Double sealed bearings and, on shaft end, an integrated Patented SmithSealTM bearing protector to resist water damage
- Rugged motor enclosure system for enhanced durability and premium protection against corrosion
- A full class F insulation system and 50° C ambient capability for increased motor life over class B insulation systems
- Horsepower: 2 HP
- Service Factor: 1.3
- Total Horsepower: 2.6 HP
- Volts: 208-230
- Amps: 12.6/11.4
- RPM: 3450
- Frame: 56J
- Flange: C-Face
- Shaft: Threaded
- Series: Centurion Conservationist Energy Efficient
- Full Rated
Compatible for use with the following pumps:
- Hayward Super II
- Hayward Northstar Full Rate
- Jacuzzi Magnum
Pool Supply Delivery Motor Service:
We want to ensure you get the right motor. We have multiple methods for making motor shopping a breeze. First, we provide multiple Pool Motor Articles on how to find the right motor, finding the right pump seal for your motor, motor reviews and other helpful information which you can visit by Clicking Here.
Need Help Choosing A Motor? We LOVE to Help!
Please contact us in the most convenient way to you (we answer all ASAP) and we can help you choose the right motor. We always have technical help available in our customer service center. Please visit: Contact Us!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.