AO Smith Century Centurion 1081 Series 1 1/2 Horsepower 56Y Frame Motor - B849 combine the proven performance of the Century Centurion 56 frame platform with the next generation of features for increased reliability, added performance, premium efficiency and serviceability.
- Centurion "1081" Series Energy Efficient Motor
- No-adjust start switch that is rated for over one million cycles for motor longevity
- Unique electrical design with a unique, advanced cooling system that helps extend the life of the motor
- Heavy duty shaft made from 303 grade stainless steel helps prevent corrosion
- EZ wrench access that doesn't require the removal of the wiring compartment canopy
- Angled terminal makes wiring connections a breeze
- Patented voltage change dial for easy voltage selection
- Patented bonding lug for easy ground connections
- Patented bearing lock clip for for assured bearing retention
- All motors are rated 115/208-230 +/-10% volts to handle voltage variations throughout the US and Canada
- Double sealed bearings and, on shaft end, an integrated Patented SmithSealTM bearing protector to resist water damage
- Rugged motor enclosure system for enhanced durability and premium protection against corrosion
- A full class F insulation system and 50° C ambient capability for increased motor life over class B insulation systems
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Service Factor: 1.50
- Total Horsepower: 2.25
- Volts: 230
- Amps: 10.0
- RPM: 3450
- Frame: 56Y
- Flange: Square Flange
- Shaft: Threaded
- Series: Centurion Energy Efficient
Compatible for use with the following pumps:
Pool Supply Delivery Motor Service:
We want to ensure you get the right motor. We have multiple methods for making motor shopping a breeze. First, we provide multiple Pool Motor Articles on how to find the right motor, finding the right pump seal for your motor, motor reviews and other helpful information which you can visit by Clicking Here.
Need Help Choosing A Motor? We LOVE to Help!
Please contact us in the most convenient way to you (we answer all ASAP) and we can help you choose the right motor. We always have technical help available in our customer service center. Please visit: Contact Us!