Waterco's award winning MultiCyclone is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filter’s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged.
Incoming water enters hydro-cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect. The sediment is spun out to the hydro-cyclone's wall, and then spirals down to the sediment chamber. The filtered water migrates towards the center of the hydro-cyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through the outlet.
Accumulation of sediment can be visibly monitored through the MultiCyclon's clear sediment chamber.
The MultiCyclone is easily cleaned by opening the valve. Only 4 gallons of water is discharged to clean the MultiCyclone.
It is easy to install and fits to most existing filtration systems. There are no moving parts to wear out and replace.
- 1st Stage Centrifugal Water Filtration
- Minimizes filter maintenance and saves water
- No filter media to clean or replace
- Suitable for new and existing installations
- Improves pool water circulation
- Enhances the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in floor cleaning system
- Allows effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
- Quick fit unions for easy installation
- 1" Sediment purge valve for easy removal of debris
- Cyclones: 12
- Plumbing: 2"
- Minimum Flow: 13 Gallons Per Minute
- Maximum Flow: 132 Gallons Per Minute
- Maximum Pool Size: 21,000 Gallons
- Maximum Pressure: 50 psi