This page will help you with any stage of your return, from authorization to status of credit.
First we would like to say thank you for your recent order, we are very sorry you have had to contact the returns department. We would like to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible, so we have broken down the details for each process below
Orders can be returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
Our Guarantee – All of our products are New in Box and come with the FULL manufacturer warranty. We guarantee you will receive a working product on arrival. If for some reason you have received a defective item, we will send you the same item and we will pick up the defective item. The reship will be done from the closest stocking location and at the same shipping service label the order was placed under. Note that some manufacturers will make you deal with them directly if this occurs.
You must contact us within 10 days of delivery date for us to cover defective items otherwise you would have it handled as a manufacturer warranty and you will have to ship the item back.
Items must be in an unused, unopened, re-sellable condition. Excessive taping or markings on the box may incur additional charges when exchanging your item.
All electrical items (lights, motors, pumps, heaters, chlorinators included), custom items, special order items are non-returnable once used. Some items like Pool Cleaners, Saunas, and Sun Rings are non returnable once OPENED. See item details for product specific return policies.
Items must be returned using the instructions we will send once the authorization is completed. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges to and from Pool Supply Delivery on non-defective and non-warranty returns. Failure to ship to the right location will result in a charge for us to ship to the correct location.
Starting A Return
- First... breathe... take a breath.... grab a drink.... then, contact us!
- You can request a Return via Email: Support@PoolSupplyDelivery.com
- You can also request a Return via Phone:
You have 3 options for your return credit:
- You can be issued a refund via the same payment method as you had originally used to place the order (Credit Card, Paypal, or Check). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges and 30% restocking fee.
- You can choose to have a Store Credit with no expiration. The credit amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges and 10% restocking fee.
- You can do an exchange and have NO restocking fee.
You have 2 exchange options, which is the fastest and easiest form of a credit:
- Exchange Option 1 (Slower) – Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is difference in price, you will be either refunded or contacted for the difference.
- Exchange Option 2 (Faster) – Order the new part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Then request an RMA using a standard Return Procedure for the part you would like to return. Upon return of the part a refund will be issued promptly.