Designed for swimming pools consisting of up to 28,000 gallons of water, the Digital Nano Plus Salt Chlorine Generator could produce up to 1.06 lbs of chlorine per day. Working from salt levels from 2,000 ppm to 35,000 ppm and temperatures as high as 104 degrees Fahrenheit, the system is simple to operate. 'Push button controls' give way for easy adjustments, including 72-hour and 24-hour chlorine boost cycles to boost chlorine production.
This chlorine generator includes a pre-assembled bypass manifold to control the flow rate to optimize chlorine production.
- Temperature compensation system adjusts chlorine production based on pool water temperature for optimum results
- Digital readout displays salt level, amount of salt to add, water temperature and diagnostics
- In-line strainer protects the tri-sensor and cell from debris that could obstruct either component
- Tri-Sensor three way sensor measures flow, salt level and water temperature
- Built-in check valve allows water flow greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the cell
- The manifold could operate in low flow rates (15 gpm)
- Soft reverse cell cleaning
- 220 Volt
- Can display in English, Spanish, French and Italian