Waterco's award winning MultiCyclone is a brilliant pre-filtration device that works on the basis of centrifugal water filtration and is designed with no moving parts and no filter media to clean or replace.
MultiCyclone pre-filters up to 80% of the filter’s incoming dirt load easing the workload of the swimming pool filter. As the MultiCyclone intercepts more and more dirt, the flow rate remains unchanged.
Incoming water enters hydro-cyclones tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect. The sediment is spun out to the hydro-cyclone's wall, and then spirals down to the sediment chamber. The filtered water migrates towards the center of the hydro-cyclone where the flow reverses and spirals upwards through the outlet.
- 1st Stage Centrifugal Water Filtration System for Commercial Pools
- Minimizes filter maintenance and saves water
- No filter media to clean or replace
- Debris can be seen through a clear sight glass and flushed out of the purge valve
- Suitable for new and existing installations
- Improves pool water circulation
- Enhances the performance of the automatic pool cleaner and in floor cleaning system
- Allows effective pool vacuuming without burdening the pool filter
- Quick fit unions for easy installation
- 1" Sediment purge valve for easy removal of debris
- Cyclones: 70
- Plumbing: 4"
- Minimum Flow:105 Gallons Per Minute
- Maximum Flow:423 Gallons Per Minute
- Maximum Pressure: 50 psi