S.R. Smith 8 feet Backstroke Stanchion .145" Wall 10168 is a durable stainless steel stanchion that stands 7'6" above the deck when it is properly anchored. The Backstroke Stanchion is engineered with an eyebolt welded to the top that is used to affix pennants, and may be used in competition pools to suspend backstroke flags. If an adjustable line height is desired, an additional stainless steel collar band with an eyebolt and control knob may be purchased separately.
- Features an eyebolt attached to the top
- May be used to hold pennants and backstroke flags
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Eyebolt outer diameter: 2"
- Eyebolt inner diameter: 1.25"
- Recommended anchors: AS-100D or AS-100-MG (sold separately)
- Recommended escutcheon: EP-100F (sold separately)
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- 1.90" OD Tubing
- .145" Wall Thickness