This Confer Plastics In Pool Step STEP-1X is used for above ground pools that have a flat bottom. This design is economical but is still very strong, holding a suggested weight of 400 pounds. The gray steps are easily visible under water and have a non-slip tread. The steps are simple to install with snap-lock assembly and are large with 270 square inches of space. It comes with two plastic handrails that are appealing to the eye and stable for security. The improved base system is the foundation and will not allow for staircase floatation. The mounting bracket is included and the staircase can be mounted on a deck or pool side. The side of the stairs have an opening that allows for water circulation thus inhibiting the growth of algae and other bacteria. This is a safe, economical and good looking staircase for pools of all sizes.
- Staircase for Above Ground Pools with Flat Pool Bottom
- Easy Assembly with Snap-Together Installation
- Large, gray, and flat steps that maintain easy visibility under water
- Strong and can hold a suggested weight of 400 Pounds
- Economical Design
- Improved Base System
- Two Handrails on Each Side of Stairs
- Mounting Brackets included that mount to pool side or deck
- Water Circulation under the steps to inhibit algae growth
- Fits Decks that are 60" Tall
- Height to Top Step: 47"
- Height to Handrail: 38"
- Projection into Pool: 32"
- Width: 31"
- Riser Height: 11"
- Step Dimensions: 10" X 27"