The Only All Natural Dead Sea Salt Aromatherapy product in the Industry! Directly from the Southern Dead Sea in Beer Sheva Israel. This 100% All Natural Dead Sea Salt crystal contains 10 times more Minerals than other crystals. These Minerals assist in Cleansing, Detoxifying and Restoring Health to your body Naturally!
- Formulated to be used in spas, hot tubs and whirlpool baths
- Safe for all surfaces and will not harm plumbing or equipment
- Will not foam or leave unwanted residue
- Natural essential properties will soften and moisturize your skin
- Chamomile fragrance
- 6 Pieces per Case
- 16 Ounce
Trivia on Minerals and naturally occurring chemicals found in the Dead Sea:
- Sulfur is necessary for the secretion of bile from the liver and for converting toxins into non-toxins. Sulfur is found in the amino acids cysteine, and methionine; as well as in cells, hemoglobin (of the blood), collagen (of the muscles), keratin (required for skin), insulin, heparin, biotin and co-enzyme A (required for healthy hair, skin, nails, among many other biological structures). Sulfur is necessary for synthesizing collagen. It is required for the adequate digestion and absorption of carbohydrates and a number of vitamins e.g. thiamin, biotin and pantothenic acid; It is also essential to enable cells to breathe.
- Iodine is necessary for the production of the hormone thyroxin, and is also vital for both energy and cell metabolism
- Potassium is necessary to maintain the water balance in order for cell metabolism to take place, assisting the cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste products. An imbalance in potassium often leads to water retention. Potassium also plays a vital role in regulating muscle contractions and the nervous system.
- Sodium, like potassium, plays a vital role in assisting the cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste.
- Calcium is necessary in strengthening cell membranes and cleansing the pores. In addition it is vital for production and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones, together with regulating the heart muscles and nerves.
- Magnesium is necessary in assisting the body to utilize other essential nutrients and in cell metabolism.