Filbur Filter - FC-0300M
The filter cartridges are built using DirtMaster Technology to assure premium filtration and maximum dirt-holding capacity and flow. They are subjected to rigorous testing, use trusted, quality materials for reliable performance and are industry proven.
Filbur Filter Cartridges use Extruded PVC Center Cores because of their superior strength and even distribution of water. Economy filter manufacturers typically use a plastic center core with square holes that can create a build-up of stress at 90 degree angles resulting in cracking and eventual collapse of the center core and cartridge. The flow rates and energy draw between the 2 types of center cores are identical. The only difference is Filbur's center cores are stronger and last longer.
Filbur Freedom Antimicrobial Filters prevent the growth of bacteria on the filter which means fewer odors, algae, and mold that can foul a cartridge and contaminate the water. The protections will not wash out or wear away and will last as long as the cartridge itself. When microorganisms come in contact with the treated blue filter media, they are no longer able to function, grow or reproduce. They are also easier to clean than standard filter cartridges.
Filbur Freedom Series Features:
- Microban Antimicrobial Protection
- Prevents the growth of bacteria on the cartridges
- DirtMaster Technology that is Tested, Trusted and Proven
- Filbur pool and spa filter cartridges are manufactured to the highest specifications and standards demanded by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Reinforced Center Cores (Strength and Durability)
- Extruded PVC Center Cores
- Molded End Caps, No Adapters Needed
- Reinforced Antimicrobial End Caps
- Reinforced Center Cores on Larger Cartridges
- Break Resistant Bands keep pleats evenly spaced for optimum flow and filtration
- O.D. 5-5/8"
- Length: 8"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 2" 1-1/2" Open Bottom with Male Threaded Fitting (MPT)
- Area: 35 Square Feet
- Weight: 4 oz
- Unicel 5CH-35RA
- Filbur FC-0300M
- Pleatco PAS35P-M
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.