Del Ozone Mixing Degas Vessel - MDV-100 will effectively separate ozone bubbles from the ozonated water produced by the Solar Eclipse. When the flow enters the MDV-100, the ozone bubbles are allowed to float up and accumulate at the top as the water exits out the bottom. The separated ozone passes through a float valve and is sent through a carbon destruct and neutralized to safely vent to the atmosphere.
The MDV-100 should be used in all indoor, covered, and vinyl lined pools where there is a Solar Eclipse installed. It can also be used in outdoor applications to eliminate bubbles in your return flow.
- For pools up to 50,000 gallons.
- For use with DEL AOP 50.
- Removes bubbles from water.
- Prevents bubbles from disrupting pool surface.
- Prevents bubbles from building up under pool covers.
- Protects vinyl-lined pools from being oxidized by residual ozone dissolved in the water.
- Brand: DEL
- Item: MDV XL Kit
- Size: 41"H x 11"D
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
- Product Category: Residential Pools
- Application: Indoor/Outdoor, Covered, & Vinyl Lined Pools
- Ecomerce Product Category: Home & Garden > Pool & Spa > Pool & Spa Accessories
- For Use With: AOP 50