- Longboat Key
- Siesta Key
- Venice & Surrounding Areas
Plans for all customers. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Rated #1 Swimming Pool Cleaning Company in Sarasota!
- Family owned & operated business; when you start with Ultra Pool Cleaning, you meet the owner and will ALWAYS receive personal & professional service. Guaranteed!
- Over 20 years in business serving the greater Sarasota area!
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed or we will refund you 100% - no questions asked!
- We currently clean & maintain over 2,000 pools each week for over 1,800 customers in Sarasota
- Shipped over 10 million orders to over 2.5 million customers in the USA!
- BBB A+ Rated - Yelp 5 Stars - HomeAdvisor Approved - AngiesList Approved - Rated #1 Pool Cleaning Service in Sarasota!
Since 2002, Pool Group Enterprises & Ultra Pool Cleaning has been a family-owned and operated business that has provided expert maintenance, pool service and pool supplies to over 5 million homeowners and commercial companies nationwide.
Ultra Pool Cleaning is our pool cleaning, maintenance and repair division which is solely focused on pool cleaning. We are currently serving over 1,000 customers in the Sarasota area. (Including: Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice and Surrounding areas.)
At Ultra Pool Cleaning, we are quick to respond to our customers when they call and we maintain a 15,000 sq. ft. warehouse of parts and supplies so that our customers aren’t inconvenienced while they wait for replacement parts to come in. All our pool service trucks are equipped with 50% more equipment & products compared to our competition. Our business model is to provide more services standard, lower prices, higher quality chemicals and just a better overall experience to our customers.
SERVICES INCLUDED WEEKLY:
We provide the highest quality pool service available. Due to our size, equipment, business model/mission - we innovated our operations to allow us to provide more services at a lower price than competition.
Pool Services Included Weekly:
- Water analysis
- Chemically balance the water (chemicals included)
- Clean the skimmer and pump baskets
- Check correct operation of pool cleaner
- Overall diagnosis of pool
- Brush the pool
- Scrub tile line
- Vacuum pool
- Skim the pool surface
- Clean filter
- Equipment inspection
- Filter pressure check
- Manage pump timer
- Filter replacement included
- Basket replacement included
- Patio surface cleaning
- Equipment area cleaning
- Pressure wash patio/deck - (annually)
- Pressure wash screen cage - (annually)