The Pentair Clean and Clear RP 200 Cartridge Filter EC-160353 gives you everything you could ask for in a filter. This new design is nearly 50% more efficient than any other single cartridge filter on the market. At the same time, it delivers top-of-the-line cartridge performance to keep your pool sparkling clear. Cleaning is a breeze with its quick-connect ring, making maintenance a cinch. Just open the top, remove the cartridge, hose it off and Clean & Clear RP is ready to go again.
Clean & Clear RP has a unique side entry port to optimize flow and energy efficiency. And inside, we've maximized the cartridge surface consistency to block and trap particles as small as 20 microns (an average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns!). Plus, its durable, fiberglass-reinforced tank ensures exceptionally long life.
The Clean & Clear RP filters' unique side entry design optimizes flow for greater energy efficiency. It features an easily-cleaned cartridge for the ultimate in carefree pool filtration. The fiberglass-reinforced tank halves are secured with an innovative clamp ring just loosen the ring and remove the top half for easy cartridge access and rinsing. Filter maintenance doesn't get any easier!
- 2" x 2-1/2" plumbing for maximum flow.
- 200 Square Foot Cartridge Surface Area.
- Unmatched hydraulic efficiency nearly 50% more energy efficient than other single cartridge filters.
- Cartridge is easy to remove and rinse.
- Quick-connect union with diamond seal assures easy installation and servicing.
- Single-piece base and tank are constructed of fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance.
- High-flow manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain optimum filtration efficiency at all times.
- 1-1/2" drain cap and washout for quick and convenient maintenance and winterization.
- Innovative lock-ring requires only an easy half of a revolution for a safe, leak-proof seal.
- Single piece base and body designed for maximum durability.
- 15.5" Diameter X 41" Height.
- 76" Vertical Clearance (Required clearance to remove filter elements)
- 150 Gallons Per Minute Residential
- 75 Gallons Per Minute Commercial