Pentair Inline Chemical Feeder - R171096 is a Rainbows 320 series of inline chlorinators are designed for permanent installation in the return line of pools and spas. No need to drill any holes. Comes with standard 2 in. slip PVC pipe fittings and adapter for 1-1/2 in. slip installation. Works on the pressure side of the pump and is to be used with slow dissolving Trichlor tabs and sticks or bromine tabs and sticks. Includes a heavy-duty 1/2 in. control valve and a replaceable 1/2 in. check valve. Unit comes with feed line installed in the bottom of chlorinator for normal use but is also drilled and tapped at the top of chlorinator if additional chlorine/bromine dispersion is required. Top feed 1/2 in. x 18 in. extension tubing is included.
- 320 series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring.
- Top loading makes it easy to add chemicals.
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required.
- No escaping gases.
- 50 psi maximum operating pressure.
- For permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas.
- Installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment.
- Standard with 2 Inch slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1-1/2 Inch.
- Holds 11 large or 98 small bromine or slow dissolving trichlor tablets and treats 6500 to 27000 gal bottom feed.
- Simple, trouble free designs - no special venting required.
- Brand: Pentair
- Sub Brand: Rainbow
- Item: Chlorinator
- Size: 17-3/4 Inch x 5 Inch x 10 Inch
- Type: In-Line, Automatic
- Finish Color: Clear Amber
- For Use With: 11 Large or 98 Small Bromine or Slow Dissolving Trichlor Tablets
- Pressure Rating: 50 psi
- Series: 320