Levolor K-1100 Electronic Water Level Management System - K1100CKE includes 150' sensor with 1" valve. When the water level drops below the probe for approximately two minutes the computer opens a solenoid valve until the water reaches a level above the probe. Levolor K-1100 Electronic Water Level Management System is time-clock activated and runs only when the equipment is running. Levolor is a computer-controlled device that detects a low water condition and automatically replaces the water to a pre-set level. Levolor K-1100 Electronic Water Level Management System can be used anywhere a constant water level is needed to maintain appearance and protect equipment. It even compensates for waves so water will not overfill.
- Electronic water level management system.
- 150' sensor with 1" valve.
- Easy to install on new or existing pools.
- Ideal for vanishing edge pools and fountains.
- Simple, relable and completely automatic.
- Automatically compensates for wave action.
- No moving parts to break or rust.
- No structural modifications needed.
- No need for an extra lid in the deck area.