Levolor K-1100 Electronic Water Level Management System 100' Sensor with 1" Valve - K1100CKC is time-clock activated and runs only when the equipment is running. Levolor is a computer-controlled device that detects a low water condition and automatically replaces the water to a pre-set level. Levolor K-1100 Electronic Water Level Management System can be used anywhere a constant water level is needed to maintain appearance and protect equipment. It even compensates for waves so water will not overfill.
- No moving parts.
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines.
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment.
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common.
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure.
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks.
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes.
- Brand: Jandy Pro Series
- Sub Brand: Zodiac Pool Systems Inc.
- Item: 110/220V Levolor With Sensor 100' And 1" Valve
- Size: 1"
- Color: Blue
- Material: Nema-4