Spa Pure Alkalinity Increaser 16 oz. - C002693-CS20B6 is a measure of the amount of buffering capacity in the water. It acts as a shock absorber for the PH. If Total Alkalinity is too low, the water is acidic and can corrode equipment, plastics, etc. Low Alkalinity can also cause PH bounce. High Alkalinity can cause scale buildup and water can become cloudy. If the alkalinity is out of balance, the PH will be difficult to balance.
It is recommended to keep your alkalinity levels between 80 and 150 ppm.
- Helps maintain alkalinity in proper range of 125-150 ppm.
- Enhances swimmer comfort.
- Easy to use.
- Brand: Spa Pure
- Item: Alkalinity Increaser
- Container Size: 16 oz.
- Product Type: Balancers
- Color: White
- Form: Crystalline Powder
- Odor: Odorless
- pH Rating: 8.3 (1% Solution) at 20 deg. C
- Relative Density: 0.88 g/cm3 (Particle)